Fully Surrendered

 Amos 4-6; Psalms. 86; Titus 1 

“You are forgiving and good, O Lord, abounding in love to all who call on you…in the day of my trouble I will call to you, for you will answer me…teach me your way, O Lord,  and I will walk in your truth, give me an undivided heart, that I may fear your name.”

Psalm 86:5, 7, 11

As we call out to the Lord and confess our need of Him and surrender our hearts to Him, He will change and transform our hearts and lives. There is no one we can trust our lives to who is more loving and faithful than the Lord God Almighty. It is because the Lord is loving and forgiving that we worship and fear Him. Our honor and respect for the Lord is the heart of worship. Without this heart of worship we live in a cold religion full of man-made rules. God is personal and desires relationship with us as we call out to Him and surrender our lives to Him. David and countless others throughout history testify to God’s goodness and love – and we can as well.

“Lord God, you are my life. I give my heart to you this day – for your glory.”