Our Inheritance

 Exodus 33-34; Psalms 16; Acts 9 

“Lord, you have assigned me my portion and my cup; you have made my lot secure. The boundary lines have fallen for me in pleasant places; surely I have a delightful inheritance.”

Psalm 16:5, 6

When we make the Lord and his kingdom mission our inheritance, he promises to take care of our portion our cup and our lot in life. God assigns provision protection and even pleasant places to his servants who surrender their lives to him. When we live for the Lord’s inheritance, he makes us his inheritance. This is an amazing truth that never ceases to amaze us. We need the ‘eyes of our heart’ enlightened to know “the riches of his glorious inheritance in the saints” (Ephesians 1:18). We have eternal value to God, even as we fully invest our life’s inheritance in the Lord and his mission.

In what ways is the Lord inviting us to invest in a new and eternal inheritance?

In what ways is the Lord inviting us to trust in the sufficiency and delight of his inheritance in us?

“Lord Jesus, you have been so good to me. I humbly surrender all I have to you and your kingdom mission, for your glory.”