Is Anything Too Hard for Me?

Jeremiah 31-32; 1 John 4 

“Then the word of the Lord came to Jeremiah: ‘I am the Lord, the God of all mankind. Is anything too hard for me? Therefore, this is what the Lord says: I am about to hand this city over to the Babylonians…’’This is what the Lord says: As I have brought all this great calamity on this people, so I will give them all the prosperity I have promised them.’” 

Jeremiah 32:26-28, 42

How big is our God?

Have we reduced God to a personal sin-management solution, or do we recognize and cooperate with the God of all mankind who said, “Is anything too hard for me?”

God’s sovereign hand and plan include the destiny of nations to both discipline and to bless. We cannot manipulate God into becoming our spiritual vending machine. Nothing is too hard for God. He can choose to completely destroy Jerusalem and then later rebuild and restore that city again. We are witnesses in our day of the fulfillment of that promise over the scope of millennium.

Can we not trust God for each of our nations and his prophetic purposes in our day?

Joining God’s kingdom mission, will, and purpose is our privilege!

Is anything too hard for him?

“Lord God, your kingdom come, your will be done in our land, for your glory.”